As I said a few weeks ago I did a one sheet wonder. I want to share my page with you. I combined lots of the one sheet wonder card designs that I saw and liked together to get this one. It make 9 cards from one sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper.
Here is a shot of all 9 cards. And the diagram for the one sheet wonder with all the measurements.
If you would like a PDF version of the above image. One Sheet Wonder PDF
Pictures of all the cards finished below with a tinny description.
1) torn layer, dark blue layer with silver sentiment
2) See Post
3) I cut the piece at 1″ and separated it with ribbon I dyed with ink.
4) two layers each punched with an edge punch
9) three stripes with small border, silver embossed scallop
5) 1″ strip, ribbon, added a edge
6) added banner shapes to edge
7) small layer, larger torn layer
8) layer on some paper